WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Each year it happens to countless victims who innocently give their credit cards to servers in restaurants.
- Even if you are cautious when making an ATM transaction, identity thieves can be watching you type in your PIN or rig a bank machine to copy your bank card.
- Shredding may not be enough to keep dumpster divers from finding copies of your checks, credit card statements and other personal paperwork that leads to identity theft.
- It’s not just online purchases that are vulnerable to identity theft. In fact, online transactions are a small majority of identity fraud cases.
Identity theft happens every day to people from all walks of life. What can you do to combat this crime? The Identity Theft ShieldSM provides a suite of service designed with detection and restoration in mind.
Experts recommend that you review your credit report regularly. The Identity Theft ShieldSM makes it easy. You’ll receive prompt notice if any new accounts are opened in your name… or if derogatory notations are added to your credit report.
CALL NICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Services provided by: Kroll Inc. – The world’s leading risk consulting company.
Marketed by: Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. – With more than 30 years of providing legal rights protection to over 1.5 million families, PPLSI is a pioneer of the prepaid legal concept in North America.
WHAT IS A PRE-PAID LEGAL PLAN?
A Pre-Paid Legal Life Events Legal Plan SM gives you access to quality law firms for $26 a month or less.
Have you ever…
- Been overcharged for a repair?
- Received a speeding ticket?
- Been audited?
- Purchased a home?
- Tried to return a defective product?
- Lost a security deposit?
- Signed a contract?
- Prepared a will?
Even though most people find themselves in these situations, the majority do not seek the advice or help of a qualified lawyer. Why?
- It may cost too much.
- They may not know where to begin.
- The process is intimidating.
You only get as much justice as you can afford. If you don’t know your rights, you simply don’t have any! The top 10% of income earners can afford to have a lawyer on retainer and are accustomed to asking their lawyer for advice before making decisions. What about you?
|With Pre-Paid Legal:
||Without Pre-Paid Legal:
Pre-Paid Legal “levels the playing field” in the justice system. With a Pre-Paid legal plan you can say, “I’m going to talk to my lawyer about this.” — and mean it!
Watch a short video about the Pre-Paid Legal membership.
Serving: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock Park, & West Hollywood.